Premium wine cooler designed in Denmark
Pevino wine coolers are market-leading in regard to design and functionality. The wine coolers are designed and developed in Denmark, filled to the brim with the latest technology and features, giving your wine the best possible storage conditions.
Pevino Majestic belongs to the premium segment is for those who really want to pamper their wine. You can choose between single and dual zones, there are elegant and retractable shelves, beautiful LED lighting, and a low noise level, and in the wine coolers with dual zones, you can decide yourself which zone is for white wine which is for red wine.
This brand-new model has two cooling zones (both 5-20°C), a black front, and a glass door with energy-efficient LOW-E glass. Stores up to 96 bottles.
The wine cooler has an inserted base, which allows space for a foot panel upon installment.
Innovative cooling system
Traditional two-zone wine coolers typically have one zone dedicated to cooler temperatures (for white wine, sparkling, etc.) while the other zone is dedicated to red wine. The new Pevino Majestic two-zone models have two completely separate cooling systems, giving you full control over the temperature in both zones. Choose which zone you want to use for whites and which zone you want to use for reds or set both zones to the same temperature. It’s all up to you.
Attention to detail
Your bottles are placed on 13 fully retractable (80%) beech wood shelves, illuminated by a beautiful LED light (white, blue, or orange). The shelves on this particular model are available with beech wood, black aluminum or stainless-steel trim.
The wine cooler is both visually impressive and practical since it comes with a slightly smaller door, an inserted base, a width of 59,5 cm and a depth of only 57 cm allowing it to be built into the kitchen. The compact size also allows for easy opening fo the door where which can be a challenge for many other build in models. The use of the market's best compressor and ventilators makes this wine cooler one of the most dependable and silent (40 dB) in its class.
The built-in alarm keeps an eye on the interior temperature level and will let you know if the door isn’t closed properly.
What you get
- A Premium wine cooler with two cooling zones ( both 5-20°C).
- Designed and developed in Denmark.
- 13 fully retractable (80%) beech wood shelves, with beech wood, black aluminium or stainless-steel trim. Choose your favorite on this page.
- Stores up to 96 Bordeaux type bottles.
- Can contain bottle types like Bordeaux, Burgundy and Champagne.
- The wine cooler is suitable to be built in.
- Low noise level (40dB).
- Black glass door with energy efficient LOW-E glass.
- Interior LED light (white, blue, orange).
- Backlit LCD info-display (orange).
- Door open alarm and built-in alarm triggered by sudden changes in temperature.
- Features the top-performing Embraco Inverter compressor, which is very silent due to its ability to increase and decrease speed.
Pevino is a Danish brand deeply rooted in the Scandinavian design tradition. Pevino wine coolers are characterized by minimalistic design, a consistent high level of quality and focus on every single detail. This aspiration to create the ultimate wine cooler is the reason why Pevino is positioned as a market leader in functionality, noise level and energy consumption. Read more about Pevino here.
Be aware: It’s important that you connect your wine cooler using an earth/ground connection plug. All wine coolers must be perfectly plumb and level.