Caple Wi6161 - Integrated Dual Zone Wine Cooler
1) Fully Integrated
The quiet, front-venting compressor system allows you to place this unit discreetly under existing cabinetry. A seamless look can be created by using a door that matches your existing cabinetry. (This door may or may not have a window).
2) Dual Temperature Zones
You get two wine coolers in one with dual-zone refrigeration. Keep your reds at 12°C in the lower zone while your whites are perfectly preserved at 9°C in the upper zone. (These temperatures can be adjusted)
3) Temperature Control
You are in charge of the temperature down to the degree. Fine-tune the temperature to match your wines so they finally taste as good as their potential allows.
The Caple Wi6161 built integrated wine cooler can be fitted neatly into your kitchen counter featuring an adjustable door to make the most out of your kitchen space. The dual temperature zone can be adjusted to suit your wine of choice whether red, white or sparkling.
Up to 35 bottles can be stored on 4 sliding beech shelves which can be easily accessed at any time. Optimum conditions are ensured with vibration-free technology, no-frost compressor cooling, fan circulated air for even temperature distribution, and a humidity control system.
35 Bordeaux bottles can be held under an operating temperature of between +5 °C to +18 °C meaning it is an ideal unit for long term storage. With an operating noise level of just 38dB, this is one of our quietest models. It uses compressor cooling technology to keep the wine cool for long periods of time ensuring optimum long term performance.
The interior heat-free white LED lighting ensures light is dispersed evenly throughout each department with no UV exposure. The LED lighting presents no harm to wine quality as the heat produced is minimal.
The wine maturing process can be negatively impacted by even the slightest vibrations. These vibrations are eliminated by utilizing the highest quality, low-vibration compressors ensuring tannins in the wine maturing process, can settle correctly.
Established in 1995, Caple is an appliance and kitchen furniture brand that has established itself as the largest supplier of wine refrigeration in the UK. We have partnered with Caple due to the intelligent design, technology and beautiful finish that they apply to each of their wine refrigeration units. All Caple wine coolers come with a 2-year guarantee which you can choose to extend just by contacting us.
Features & Specifications
- Average yearly energy consumption: 103 kWh/a
- Humidity range >65% RH
- Dual temperature zone
- Touch Control and LED display
- UV/heat-free white LED lighting (switchable)
- Stores maximum bottles: 35 Bordeaux wine bottles (750ml)
- Toughened UV protected glass door
- Colours: Stainless steel
- Reversible door
- Air ventilation through plinth grille
- Adjustable height to fit 100-150mm plinth
- Supplied with a stainless steel universal plinth grille w:525mm
- Recessed for fitting furniture plinth
- Shelves can accommodate 750ml Bordeaux, Burgundy and Champagne bottles
- Stainless steel square handle
- 100% CFC/HFC free
- Black cabinet interior and exterior
- No-frost compressor cooling technology maintains a consistent temperature
- 4 sliding storage shelves (Upper zone: 2, Lower: zone: 2)
- 1 Base shelf
- Weight: 52kg
- Noise level: 38.0dB
- 2-year manufacturers warranty
Product Spec (PDF)
Instruction Manual (PDF)
Installation Diagram (PDF)
Technical Fiche (PDF)
See more of our range: