Caple Wi3150 - Built-In Undercounter Single Zone Wine Cooler
- The Caple Wi3150 built-in under counter wine cooler can be fitted neatly into your kitchen counter featuring an adjustable door to make the most out of your kitchen space.
- The single temperature zone can be adjusted to suit your wine of choice whether red, white or sparkling.
- Up to 20 wine bottles can be stored and presented on 5 sliding beech shelves which can be easily accessed at any time.
- Optimum conditions are ensured with vibration-free technology, no-frost compressor cooling, fan circulated air for even temperature distribution, and a humidity control system.
Established in 1995, Caple is an appliance and kitchen furniture brand that has established itself as the largest supplier of wine refrigeration in the UK. We have partnered with Caple due to the intelligent design, technology and beautiful finish that they apply to each of their wine refrigeration units. All Caple wine coolers come with a 2-year guarantee which you can choose to extend just by contacting us.
20 Bordeaux bottles can be held under an operating temperature of between +5 °C to +18 °C meaning it is an ideal unit for long term storage. With an operating noise level of just 39dB, this is one of our quietest models. It uses compressor cooling technology to keep the wine cool for long periods of time ensuring optimum long term performance.
The interior heat-free LED lighting ensures light is dispersed evenly throughout each department with no UV exposure. The LED lighting presents no harm to wine quality as the heat produced is minimal.
The wine maturing process can be negatively impacted by even the slightest vibrations. These vibrations are eliminated by utilizing the highest quality, low-vibration compressors ensuring tannins in the wine maturing process, can settle the right way.
Features & Specifications
- Average yearly energy consumption: 98kWh/a
- Single temperature zone
- Touch Control and white LED display
- Toughened UV protected glass door
- UV/heat-free white LED lighting (switchable)
- Colours: Stainless steel
- Reversible door
- Air ventilation through plinth grille
- Adjustable height to fit 100-150mm plinth
- Stainless steel square handle
- 100% CFC/HFC free
- No-frost compressor cooling technology maintains a consistent temperature
- Telescopic beech fronted wire shelves with steel trim
- 5 storage shelves & 1 base shelf
- Weight: 35kg
- Noise level: 39.0dB
- 2-year manufacturers warranty
- 4 Light Functions: On/Off, Door Opening, Timer, Brightness
- 4 Programme Functions: Normal, Eco, Intelligent, Demo
- Stores maximum bottles: 20 Bordeaux, Burgundy and Champagne bottles (750ml)
- Total net capacity: 2.05 Cu ft/58 Litre
Full Spec (PDF)
Instruction Manual (PDF)
Installation Diagram (PDF)
Technical Fiche (PDF)
See more of our range: