Caple WC6100- Built-In 30 Bottle Single Zone In-Column Wine Cooler
The Caple WC6100 integrated wine cooler boasts a generous capacity of 30 bottles allowing you to build a collection of wine that is stored under perfect wine cellar conditions.
Up to 30 bottles can be stored on 5 beech shelves which can be easily accessed at any time. Optimum conditions are ensured with vibration-free technology, no-frost compressor cooling, fan circulated air for even temperature distribution, and a humidity control system.
30 Bordeaux bottles can be held under an operating temperature of between +5 °C to +18 °C which is an ideal unit for long term storage of your fine wines. It uses compressor cooling technology to keep the wine cool for long periods of time ensuring optimum long term performance. They say a fine wine improves with age. This can only happen if conditions are constant.
The wine maturing process can be negatively impacted by even the slightest vibrations. These vibrations are eliminated by utilizing the highest quality, low-vibration compressors ensuring tannins in the wine maturing process, can settle correctly.
The interior heat-free LED lighting ensures light is dispersed evenly throughout each department with no UV exposure. The LED lighting presents no harm to wine quality as the heat produced is minimal.
Established in 1995, Caple is an appliance and kitchen furniture brand that has established itself as the largest supplier of wine refrigeration in the UK. We have partnered with Caple due to the intelligent design, technology and beautiful finish that they apply to each of their wine refrigeration units. All Caple wine coolers come with a 2-year parts & Labour warranty.
Features & Specifications
- Single temperature zone
- Touch controls and white LED display
- Shelves can accommodate 750ml Bordeaux, Burgundy and Champagne bottles
- Toughened UV protected glass door
- Black glass door with black cabinet interior and exterior
- Stainless steel square handle
- 100% CFC/HFC free
- No-frost compressor cooling technology maintains a consistent temperature
- 4 Sliding Telescopic shelves and 1 base shelf
- Weight: 34kg
- Noise level: 43.0dB
- Average yearly energy consumption: 142 kWh/a
- 2-year parts & labour manufacturers warranty
- Please Note: 2-Year Parts & Labour Manufacturers Warranty only covers wine cabinets stored within the home, not a commercial environment.
Instruction Manual (PDF)
Installation Diagram (PDF)
Technical Fiche (PDF)
See more of our range: