Caple WC6511- Built-In 41 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Wine Cooler
The Caple WC6511 built-in wine cooler boasts a large capacity of 41 bottles and gives you control over two individual temperature zones allowing you to adjust the temperature accordingly. Red, white or sparkling wine, the choice is yours.
Up to 41 bottles can be stored on 3 sliding beech shelves which can be easily accessed at any time. Optimum conditions are ensured with vibration-free technology, no-frost compressor cooling, fan circulated air for even temperature distribution, and a humidity control system.
41 Bordeaux bottles can be held under an operating temperature of between +5 °C to +18 °C which is an ideal unit for long term storage of your fine wines. It uses compressor cooling technology to keep the wine cool for long periods of time ensuring optimum long term performance. They say a fine wine improves with age. This can only happen if conditions are constant.
The interior heat-free LED lighting ensures light is dispersed evenly throughout each department with no UV exposure. The LED lighting presents no harm to wine quality as the heat produced is minimal.
The wine maturing process can be negatively impacted by even the slightest vibrations. These vibrations are eliminated by utilizing the highest quality, low-vibration compressors ensuring tannins in the wine maturing process, can settle correctly.
Established in 1995, Caple is an appliance and kitchen furniture brand that have established themselves as the largest supplier of wine refrigeration in the UK. We have partnered with Caple due to the intelligent design, technology and beautiful finish that they apply to each of their wine refrigeration units. All Caple wine coolers come with a 2-year guarantee which you can choose to extend just by contacting us.
Features & Specifications
- Average yearly energy consumption: 140 kWh/a
- Dual temperature zone
- Independently controlled (upper zone white wine, lower zone red wine)
- Electronic temperature control and LED display
- Stores maximum bottles: 41 Bordeaux wine bottles (750ml)
- Toughened UV protected glass door
- Reversible door
- Audible door alarm when left open
- Shelves can accommodate 750ml Bordeaux, Burgundy and Champagne bottles
- Stainless steel square handle
- 100% CFC/HFC free
- No-frost compressor cooling technology maintains a consistent temperature
- Heater raises internal temperature when external temperature drops
- 6 sliding shelves
- 1 Base shelf in red wine zone
- Weight: 49kg
- Noise level: 39.0dB
- 2-year manufacturers warranty
Instruction Manual (PDF)
Installation Diagram (PDF)
Technical Fiche (PDF)
Energy Label (PDF)
See more of our range: